Oma blogiluettelo

keskiviikko 26. syyskuuta 2018

ZD9CW ohjeet CW työskentelijöille - Islands QRV Informations of rare IOTA and DXCC

Iota AF-111 NEW


Paikallinen moottoritie rantaan

https://af111newiota.com/
Sisällys:

ZD9CW ohjeet CW työskentelijöille
Islands QRV Informations of rare IOTA and  DXCC

ZD9CW yksityiskohtaiset ohjeet työskentelijöille

The following message is from ZD9CW (G4EDG), Steve, and maybe forwarded on to your friends, club reflectors, etc.

In a pileup situation, if I respond to your call with your correct callsign PLEASE PLEASE don't send your callsign again. Rest assured my PC sends the CW that I have typed into the log.... every time.

If you repeat your call again I am triggered to think I have made a mistake in copying your call and you are correcting me.

This can result in:

1. You messing up sending your correct callsign and me logging that or having to query you yet again.

2. Me messing up copying your call and logging an error.

Either way....bad news for you!

Big CW pileups are stressful enough, please don't add to this by repeating your call if I have sent it correctly.

Once I have given you a report simply reply TU 599.......extra stuff such as RRRRRR, 73 and your callsign again slows things up and frustrates me. Ultimately fewer QSOs can be made in a set time.

73 Steve G4EDG/ZD9CW

Islands QRV Informations of rare IOTA and DXCC

http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~ja1qxy/sub17.html

73 Pertti OH5TQ
oh5tq@sral.fi

Ei kommentteja: